Falmouth Academy students become confident, active learners who read closely, listen carefully, think critically, and write effectively. They are scholars and musicians, athletes and artists, budding scientists, and aspiring authors who go on to thrive at many of the finest colleges and universities. Please read more about our program and our community through Falmouth Academy's various publications.
- FA FORWARD, a guide to the 2020-23 Strategic Plan
- The GAM, Falmouth Academy's magazine, which is published twice a year
- The Bookworm, an annual collection of book reviews written by the faculty
- The Viewbook, which provides an overview of the academic program
- A Student's Guide to FA, a handbook detailing the procedures and practices of Falmouth Academy
- The Science and Engineering Fair booklet, which lists the projects, judges, and sponsors for the annual event
Also, be sure to check out student publications
under Student Life which include Resonance
, FA's student literary magazine; The Chandlery
, FA's student online newspaper; and The FA Scholarly Journal
, a collection of the best student scholarly writing.