Academic Resources & Support
Learning Support

Standardized Testing Accommodations

Accommodations are made for standardized tests with documented need.
Students with a documented* need for standardized test accommodations may submit a request to College Board for the PSAT, SAT, AP tests or ACT. The learning support teacher and the college guidance counselor will assist students and parents with the application process. For more information about the College Board and ACT accommodations, please refer to their respective websites.

* Documentation usually comprises either a neuropsychological or psychoeducational evaluation with a supportive diagnosis.
© Falmouth Academy. All Rights Reserved.