We look forward to learning more about you! The interview and day spent visiting classes is an important part of our admission process and provides an opportunity for you and the school to determine if this would be a good match.
While the curriculum is designed as a six-year program in scope and sequence, students who join us in the upper grades benefit from a superb college preparatory program. Grades 7 and 8 emphasize essential skills that will prepare students to successfully manage their academic lives and advance to our Upper School coursework. Our program has a proven track record of preparing young people for college success and meaningful lifelong learning.
If you wish to apply, please complete the process below. The initial application deadline is February 15 for an early March notification. Applications received after the deadline are reviewed upon completion. Please contact the Admission Office for information about openings in select grades.
- Submit Parent Application Form with an application fee of $65. Please see the link below for a PDF copy of the parent application. For an online application, please complete the Standard Application Online (SAO).
Parent Application Form (PDF)
- Schedule an interview and class visit day. Call the Admission Office at 508-457-9696 or fill out the form below to schedule your student's visit.
Day Visit Request Form
- Submit the Student Application Form.
Student Application Form
- Ask for a recommendation from current English teacher.
English Teacher Recommendation
- Ask for a recommendation from current math teacher.
Math Teacher Recommendation
- Submit a signed School transcript request to current school.
Transcript Request Form
- Take the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) and submit scores.
- Optional: Take the Character Skills Snapshot and submit to Falmouth Academy.
Character and personal growth are an integral part of a Falmouth Academy education. Grades and test scores just don’t tell us the whole story of your child. The Character Skills Snapshot gives us richer holistic information and illuminates areas where Falmouth Academy can help your child grow and thrive. For students who take the SSAT, there is no charge to take The Snapshot. Once you register for an SSAT, you will have access to The Snapshot.
Character Skills Snapshot
We’re happy to arrange an introductory tour and we offer information sessions to acquaint families with students, faculty, academic course offerings and extracurricular options. Please call the Admission Office with any questions as you consider Falmouth Academy at (508) 457-9696.
Standard Application Online (SAO)
Falmouth Academy also accepts the Standard Application Online (SAO) in place of the Falmouth Academy specific admission application.
SSAT Testing at Falmouth Academy
Falmouth Academy requires all of its applicants to take the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT). This test can be taken at any SSAT test location. Falmouth Academy is a test center and offers the tests on the dates listed below. All testing takes place on Saturday mornings. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. with the test starting promptly at 9:00 a.m. The test ends at approximately 12:15 p.m. Students must register for the test through the SSAT website.
2018-19 SSAT Dates at Falmouth Academy
- Saturday, October 13, 2018
- Saturday, November 10, 2018
- Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Saturday, January 5, 2019
- Saturday, February 2, 2019
- Saturday, March 2, 2019
- Saturday, April 27, 2019
Falmouth Academy adheres to the NAIS Principles of Good Practice with regards to its admission process.